Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Peer Pressure All Over Agian!!


We've all experienced peer pressure. It's a part of life and there's not much us parents can do about it. My best advice for parents is to keep the dialog open with your children. I speak to my son about it all the time. Yes, he might think I'm nagging him but when the time comes he'll hear my voice and advice. My fiance always told me that the way he stayed out of trouble was his moms' voice in the back of his mind.
My son is at the age where his class mates are asking him to do the silly things that boys do. I make it a point to go to my sons' school and meet his friends. Children tend to respect their friends a little more when they know their parents. I found this article on the web and thought you might like it. If you have any other advice I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

 
Wahm Blog - The Ultimate Blogging Resource for Work at Home Moms