Monday, January 22, 2007

I Dream of a Spa Vacation


I visited the Biltmore resort in Arizona in July and wish I never left. It's been cold and snowing in NJ the last few day and all I can think about is the seaweed massage from the Biltmore,

there's nothing like being pampered. I crave it, I want it!

My top 10 reasons for a spa vacation:


  1. NJ is sooooooo cold.

  2. Cold weather makes my muscles tight.

  3. Taxes.

  4. My car inspection is due.

  5. Post Christmas blues.

  6. Mailman keeps leaving me junk mail even though I posted a no junk mail sign up.

  7. Kings food market can't keep up with my organic avocados.

  8. Erik plays his guitar too loud.

  9. My aroma candles just aren't doing it for me anymore.

  10. Did I mention That NJ is really cold.

No comments:

 
Wahm Blog - The Ultimate Blogging Resource for Work at Home Moms