Saturday, January 6, 2007

My Top 5 Family Activties For 2007




  1. 1. Sports - Keeps me active and my son burns off some energy.

  2. 2. Traveling - Experiencing the world and different cultures.

  3. 3. Arts and Crafts - Keeps the family unit together.

  4. 4. Games - Helps to build bonds between family members.

  5. 5. Movies - Good way to teach values.

At times a challenge to come up with daily activities when we have so many other things on our mind. I find that having a plan in advanced helps me through these moments. Why not plan for the year. I like to write down fun activities as I experience them. Having a journal gives me something to refer back to.

Keeping daily life is so important. A family that plays together stays together. We can pass these values down to our kids and their kids and so on.

No comments:

 
Wahm Blog - The Ultimate Blogging Resource for Work at Home Moms